Tucson City Golf

Tucson City Golf

Courses

Courses

Randolph North

Randolph opened in 1925, and was the site of the P.G.A. Seiko Tucson Match Play Championship, the P.G.A. Joe Garagiola Tucson Open and the PING/Welch’s LPGA Championship. It is Tucson City Golf’s longest golf course, measuring 6,900 yards from the championship tees and just short of 6,000 from the front tees. Read More

 

Randolph Dell Urich

The centrally located, Dell Urich opened in 1996 after complete re-design on the site of the former Randolph South Golf Course. The dramatic makeover features spectacular views from four sets of tees, and dramatic elevation changes. Dell Urich is the former home of the Tucson LPGA tour stop. Read More
 

El Rio

El Rio dates back to the 1930’s and was the original site of the PGA’s Tucson Open. The course was operated as a country club until 1968 when the City of Tucson acquired it for public use. The course layout features tight fairways, small greens, relatively flat terrain, two lakes, and many trees. El Rio’s layout is over 6,400 yards from the back tees, and nearly 5,400 from the fronts. The course also features Junior tees measuring just less than 4,700 yards. Read More

 

Fred Enke

Fred Enke offers golfers an interesting and challenging approach to golf course design. The major features of the course are its vast teeing areas, large greens, strategic bunkers and sand traps, and most important of all, its concept as a semi-arid, limited turf course. Grass is used only on the tees, ball landing areas, and greens, with undisturbed native plants comprising the remainder of the landscaping. Golfers have the option of four teeing areas. They range from 6,800 to 5,000 yards. Read More
 

Silverbell

Silverbell Golf Course is a championship layout located high upon the west bank of the Santa Cruz River. The course features wide undulating fairways that meander among stands of mature pine trees, strategically placed bunkers, and two large lakes that come in to play on five holes. Read More
 
‚Äč