Tucson City Golf

Tucson City Golf

 

Randolph North

Randolph opened in 1925, and was the site of the P.G.A. Seiko Tucson Match Play Championship, the P.G.A. Joe Garagiola Tucson Open and the PING/Welch’s LPGA Championship. It is Tucson City Golf’s longest golf course, measuring 6,900 yards from the championship tees and just short of 6,000 from the front tees. Read More

Randolph Dell Urich

The centrally located, Dell Urich opened in 1996 after complete re-design on the site of the former Randolph South Golf Course. The dramatic makeover features spectacular views from four sets of tees, and dramatic elevation changes. Dell Urich is the former home of the Tucson LPGA tour stop. Read More

 

 

‚Äč