The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. Our team at Tucson City Golf would like to provide guests an outlet to continue creating memories and unforgettable experiences. For those of you wanting to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine during this difficult time please note, we will continue to take every precaution to ensure your well-being. We have included a list of proactive measures our team has taken and will continue to take during this challenging time. Also included is a list of recommendations that we believe will assist with keeping everyone safe and healthy.
In accordance with Mayor Regina Romero’s announcement, effective immediately, all team members and guests, vaccinated or not, will have to wear a mask while indoors in any Tucson City Golf restaurant and golf Shop. Masks will be provided to those guests who do not have one.
Tucson City Golf Courses
- If you would like to request a single rider golf car, they are available for an additional fee of $8 + tax for 9 holes or $12 + tax for 18 holes.
- Areas that have high contact are being sanitized on an hourly basis such as but not limited to door handles, countertops, faucets, toilets, etc.
- Golf cars are sanitized before and after each use.
Tucson City Golf Restaurants
- Masks are required while indoors at all Tucson City Golf restaurants.
- Masks may only be removed while seated at a table while you are eating and drinking.
- All Tucson City Golf restaurants have resumed 100 % capacity dine in services with new safety protocols in place.
- We will be maintaining our normal business hours. This is subject to change at any time.
Tucson City Golf Recommendations
- Download any of the Tucson City Golf mobile apps to use Golf Cash. Paying with Golf Cash is a way to pay without contact.
STAY SAFE. STAY HEALTHY. PLAY WELL.