Randolph opened in 1925, and was the site of the P.G.A. Seiko Tucson Match Play Championship, the P.G.A. Joe Garagiola Tucson Open and the PING/Welch’s LPGA Championship. It is Tucson City Golf’s longest golf course, measuring 6,900 yards from the championship tees and just short of 6,000 from the front tees. The course setting is a scenic one with numerous tall trees, lush fairways, and a beautiful view of the mountains surrounding Tucson. The course features water hazards on five holes and long fairways. Randolph shares the Randolph Golf Complex with the Dell Urich Golf Course.
600 S. Alvernon Way
Tucson AZ 85711
Copyright © 2014. City of Tucson Golf. All Rights Reserved.